Welcome to another roundup, where we gather all of LA sports’ biggest stories of the day!
As the players around the NBA start to become accustomed to life inside the bubble, they are getting the opportunity to relax a little bit more and enjoy their new surroundings. Lakers‘ center JaVale McGee decided to document the experience from the perspective of a player, and we are lucky enough to go along for the ride! His latest upload showcases what the team went through on their first day out of quarantine this past Saturday, which happened to be the first time the team practiced as a whole in over 4 months. Let’s hope the team chemistry is just as strong as it was back in March!
Much has been made about the Lakers only having 2 players capable of taking over a game. Needless to say, this hasn’t been an issue for them as they have the second-best record in the league up to this point. While LeBron and Anthony Davis are two of the best in the NBA, the playoffs usually require a third scorer to make it all the way. If you were to ask Lakers’ forward Jared Dudley, Kyle Kuzma is their guy. This postseason will be Kuzma’s opportunity to show that he is capable of reaching the next level.
For additional info on any of the stories mentioned or any other news from around LA, click on the links below for the full article!
- JaVale McGee documents the first day of Lakers practice in Orlando
- Jared Dudley calls Kyle Kuzma the team’s ‘third guy’
More Stories from Around LA
- Dave Roberts shares his expectations for Julio Urias in 2020
- Dodgers players make a powerful statement against social/racial inequality
- Kobe to be honored in his hometown of Philadelphia
- Dwight promises Lakers won’t lose if they make the finals
- Would the Chargers ever decide to move back to San Diego?
- Keenan Allen will break 1000 scrimmage yards this season
I asked Joc Pederson to choose between pizza or ice cream today.
He chose ice cream.
I’ll be bringing the hard hitting journalism questions all season long
— Brook Smith (@brookme3) July 17, 2020
— Los Angeles Dodgers (@Dodgers) July 17, 2020
— Los Angeles Lakers (@Lakers) July 16, 2020
Remember to check in daily to get the latest updates on LA sports! Follow us on our socials for more content and breaking stories!