Welcome to another roundup, where we gather all of LA sports’ biggest stories of the day!
We start today with the news that Dodgers manager Dave Roberts will be inducted into UCLA‘s Athletic Hall of Fame, a major accomplishment for the former ballplayer. Roberts has a deep baseball background and was even the team captain back in 1994 during his time with the Bruins. After that, his career took him to a few different major league teams, including a stop with the Dodgers. Congratulations Skip on the well-deserved award!
The Rams knew they had found a gem when they drafted Aaron Donald back in 2014, but even they have to be slightly in awe at the prowess he’s shown in his young career. The defensive tank received a 99 rating in Madden for the fourth straight year, a sign of respect for his talent and consistency. Fans can only hope that he backs up that rating in real life as the team searches for a path back to the playoffs after a disappointing 2019.
For additional info on any of the stories mentioned or any other news from around LA, click on the links below for the full article!
- Aaron Donald makes the Madden 99 Club for the fourth straight year
- Dave Roberts to be inducted into the UCLA Athletic Hall of Fame
More Stories from Around LA
- Kíke addresses the possible ‘Last Dance; with the current roster
- Dodgers’ bullpen cracks top 10 in baseball
- Dwight Howard among those reported to Orlando bubble hotline
- Markieff Morris expected to join team in the near future
- Joey Bosa could be in for a monster payday in 2021
- Why Kenneth Murray is a strong fit with the Chargers
- Clippers won’t push Kawhi Leonard too hard in restart
- Marcus Morris rips Kendrick Perkins for his take on the NBA tipline
The Dodgers have sold 2,000 cutouts raising $400,000 for the @DodgersFdn and are adding more spots! Get your tax deductible cutout now at https://t.co/bkeWJCCxK1 and help support the Dodgers Foundation. https://t.co/xh9fdmNhxM
— Los Angeles Dodgers (@Dodgers) July 16, 2020
— Los Angeles Lakers (@Lakers) July 15, 2020
— Los Angeles Rams (@RamsNFL) July 16, 2020
Remember to check in daily to get the latest updates on LA sports! Follow us on our socials for more content and breaking stories!