Welcome to another roundup, where we recap all of the biggest headlines of the day!
The biggest news today comes out of the Dodgers‘ summer camp, where players are starting to get into the swing of things after a long winter break. The team was reportedly testing out fake crowd noises during the first day of informal workouts, and the results are eerily similar to what a normal game sounds like. Several Dodgers took to social media to share their excitement as baseball continues to grow closer. There’s only one month left until we have real games once again!
Today’s other story centers around the third and final cover athlete for the next installation of NBA 2K games. It was revealed that Damian Lillard and Zion Williamson would be the first two athletes, but the third had yet to be announced. Today we found out that the late Kobe Bryant would be the final athlete to have a featured cover for the 2021 version of the game. It’ll be interesting to see which athlete cover sells the most copies, but my money is on Lakers fans to show out.
For additional info on any of the stories mentioned, click on the links below for the full article!
- Dodgers being to test fake crowd noise at their stadium
- Kobe Bryant will be the third and final cover athlete for NBA 2K21
More Stories from Around LA
- Anthony Davis believes the Lakers’ title chances improved with layoff
- Davis says he is now 100 percent healthy
- Did the Rams choose the best QB in the 2016 draft?
- How will the decision to go younger affect the Rams?
- What to expect from Justin Herbert and the Chargers’ offense
- K.J. Hill primed for a possible starting role in LA
- Clippers shut down practice facility following a positive COVID test
- Breaking down Joakim Noah’s role for LA
The 2020 Los Angeles Dodgers CAN'T STOP! pic.twitter.com/rCD8nFE5jK
— Dodgers Nation (@DodgersNation) July 2, 2020
— ShowtimeForum (@ShowtimeForum) July 2, 2020
Remember to check in daily to get the latest updates on LA sports! Follow us on our socials for more content and breaking stories!