Today was a sad day for Dodgers fans, as fan-favorite Andrew Toles made headlines after being out of the public eye for a few years. Toles became an overnight sensation with LA back in 2016, as he helped them on a magical run that ended just shy of the World Series. His contributions were only magnified by the fact that he was bagging groceries the year prior. Unfortunately, his life has taken a turn for the worst in recent months. Toles was arrested after being found sleeping behind an airport in Florida. Fans had always wondered what happened to him after he was placed on the restricted list for the Dodgers, and they will continue to hope for the best as he seeks the help he needs.
On another note, the NBA season is ready for an epic comeback this coming month. Both LA squads are heavily favored going into Orlando, and many analysts seem to believe that the eventual champion will come from whoever wins the Battle for LA. Analyst Chris Broussard made some controversial takes on First Thing’s First today, stating that both the Lakers and the Clippers would beat the Bucks in a Finals matchup. You may agree or disagree with his statements, but the fact remains that both teams will have to face off for the honor of potentially playing Giannis for the trophy. This would make the Western Conference finals must-see tv and Los Angeles will be ready.
For additional info on any of the stories mentioned, click on the links below for the full article!
- Chris Broussard believes both the Lakers and Clippers would beat Milwaukee
- Former Dodger Andrew Toles arrested at Florida Airport
More Stories from Around LA
- Dodgers players have expressed concerns, but no one has opted out
- Friedman believes extra-inning rule will help
- Lakers have their travel date set for Orlando
- 3 superstars the Lakers failed to pair Kobe Bryant with
- How the Rams prepared their facilities to meet COVID protocols
- The likelihood of playing in a sold-out SoFi Stadium this season ‘seems low’
- Austin Ekeler discusses how Chargers’ offense will change in 2020
- Desmond King to Vikings rumors heating up
— Tony Gonsolin (@goooose15) June 27, 2020
Previously on the #LakeShow 👀
— Los Angeles Lakers (@Lakers) June 27, 2020
Remember to check in daily to get the latest updates on LA sports! Follow us on our socials for more content and breaking stories!