With baseball being back, there’s so much to look forward to in the coming weeks! Fans are plenty excited, but the reactions from the players have been just as good. Many different Dodgers went to social media to show their excitement that baseball was finally back, and the results were epic. If this is any indication of what’s in store now that stadiums will be empty, we can’t wait to see how the players steal the show.
Wrestling isn’t a sport that we normally cover, but in this case, we’ll make an exception since it involves Kobe Bryant. WWE superstar The Undertaker opened up about how Kobe made an impact in his life on a recent episode of his documentary. He spoke on the mentality that made Bryant a legend and how he himself realized that he needed to treat life the same way. The mamba mentality has always reached beyond just basketball, but hearing other athletes harp on its meaning is still special every time.
For additional info on any of the stories mentioned, click on the links below for the full article!
- Dodgers players react to the agreement on MLB season
- WWE Star Undertaker pays tribute to Kobe Bryant
More Stories from Around LA
- Dave Roberts talks starting rotation to start the season
- Clayton Kershaw has an alternative for universal DH
- Aaron Donald attending Von Miller’s virtual summit
- Sebastian Joseph Day would be comfortable playing games right now
- Lou Williams still contemplating joining team in Orlando
- Clippers pushing hard to allow more friends and family within bubble
— Los Angeles Dodgers (@Dodgers) June 24, 2020
📅 July 18
⏰ 7:30 PM pic.twitter.com/O75myIH1un
— LAFC (@LAFC) June 25, 2020
Remember to check in daily to get the latest updates on LA sports! Follow us on our socials for more content and breaking stories!