June 23rd will go down as one of the biggest days in baseball history. Okay, that may be a bit of a stretch, but it was definitely an important date in regards to the 2020 season. The Players Association agreed to the league’s terms today, setting the stage for a return to play. It should have never taken this long, but we’ll take what we can get at this point. Now that we have something to look forward to once again, Dodgers fans can begin to look to the future a bit. We took a look at 5 key storylines to keep an eye on as the season progresses for the Dodgers, and the hope is they get to prove to be the best team in baseball.
The Rams will look completely different this year when compared to the last few seasons, in large part due to the departure of Todd Gurley. Gurley was a big part of the offense, a role that must now be taken up by Jared Goff. After signing a long term extension with the team, he has yet to truly live up to the expectations that fans had of him. This season will determine whether the Rams made the right call in locking him up as their future QB.
As sports continue to draw closer, the MLS is almost set to take center stage in Orlando for their restart tournament. The odds have been released, and many sportsbooks have tabbed LAFC as the favorites to win it all in August. Fans of the club won’t be surprised by this, as they have had a special group all season long. Let’s hope that LA can celebrate more than one champion this year (virtually of course).
For additional info on any of the stories mentioned, click on the links below for the full article!
- Rams’ new OC has a big task for Jared Goff
- LAFC the early favorites to win MLS is Back Tournament
- 5 Storylines to watch for during the Dodgers’ 2020 season
More Stories from Around LA
- The Dodgers worst 60-game stretch from 2019 still puts them in the playoffs
- Rob Lowe goes off on Astros and Kershaw’s Legacy
- Danny Green: Lakers need Dwight and Avery Bradley to win title
- Demarcus Cousins drawing interest from multiple teams
- 3 Rams entering a ‘prove it’ season in 2020
- What would the Rams look like if they didn’t draft Aaron Donald?
- 3 ways Joakim Noah is a sneaky signing for the playoffs
- How Kyle Lowry could be a win-now option in the offseason
— Enrique Hernández (@kikehndez) June 24, 2020
— Los Angeles Dodgers (@Dodgers) June 23, 2020
— NFL (@NFL) June 23, 2020
Remember to check in daily to get the latest updates on LA sports! Follow us on our socials for more content and breaking stories!