Los Angeles is a town for superstars, and they may have yet another in LAFC forward, Carlos Vela. He may not be outspoken, outrageous, or otherwise outlandish, but there is no denying his talent. Vela has taken the MLS by storm and made believers out of Los Angeles fans. The season needs to return soon so we can continue to admire his greatness.
As sports begin to slowly return, players are finding that everything is not as it used to be. Lakers‘ forward Jared Dudley is among those to report to the team’s training facility after its reopening, and he revealed how things have changed. It’s safe to say that the measures being taken are a little intense, but hopefully this leads to safe facilities and a quicker return to basketball.
Speaking of a return to basketball, a new destination has popped up for its potential return. Houston, Texas is being considered for the NBA’s sports bubble due to its two arenas in close proximity. One would think that LA would be an option with its endless supply of venues (Staples Center, Convention Center, the Forum, and even the Honda Center and Anaheim Convention Center). However, SoCal has also been one of the hardest-hit areas during the pandemic so that makes it less likely. Either way, planning seems to be moving along, with a return hopefully not too far behind.
Finally, we took a look at LeBron’s latest achievement. LeBron James and his media company Undisputed revealed last week that they were working on a series based on the 2017 sign-stealing scandal. This seems to have rubbed fellow Klutch client(now former client), Alex Bregman, the wrong way. Seeing as he was involved with the scandal, one can’t blame him for being upset. What we can do instead is enjoy the discomfort that this has brought the Astros team once again.
For additional info on any of the stories mentioned, click on the links below for the full article!
- Carlos Vela is LA’s newest star
- Jared Dudley reveals what it’s like to practice at the Lakers’ facility during pandemic
- Houston is now a consideration for NBA season restart
- LeBron may have led to Astro’s Alex Bregan splitting from agent
More Stories from Around LA
- Dodgers announced as finalist for 2020 Humanitarian Award
- Mookie Betts gives a stirring speech for the class of 2020
- Danny Green thinks Lakers are built like 2014 Champion Spurs
- How would the Rockets match up against the Lakers in the playoffs?
- 3 Rams with most to prove on defense
- 5 former Rams who could hypothetically come out of retirement and still play today
- Quarterback and receiver chemistry will be an issue for the Chargers early on
- Chargers sign Guard Ryan Groy
— Los Angeles Lakers (@Lakers) May 21, 2020
— Los Angeles Dodgers (@Dodgers) May 20, 2020
Any stories that you would like us to cover? Let us know in the comments below! Remember to check in daily to get the latest updates on LA sports!