The baseball season is rapidly approaching, as the players and owners alike try and come to terms with a proposal. As the date moves closer, so too does the winter offseason which will see a few Dodgers potentially looking for new teams. Out of all these players, however, one seems to be the most likely to sign. Who might this player be? You’ll have to read the article to find out…
A few weeks ago, former Laker Pau Gasol expressed how much it would mean if the team retired his jersey one day. He has certainly earned that honor as a two-time champion with LA. While he has been injured much of the last few seasons, the possibility for a reunion still exists. If the team does welcome him back, fans would be behind the Spaniard. What better way to end a career than with the team he won it all with? Not all dreams come true, but this one very well could.
While USC has gained much of the college sports headlines recently, UCLA has remained just as busy. New hires in both football and basketball have made the school respectable once again, although they have work to do talent-wise. With their Athletic Director of 18 years retiring, new blood was needed there as well. The Bruins are calling on Boston College’s former director, Martin Jarmond, to fill the role. He has been excellent in the past and should have a new opportunity to thrive at UCLA. Good things are in store for the Bruins.
For additional info on any of the stories mentioned, click on the links below for the full article!
- Which Dodgers are most likely to re-sign next season
- Should the Lakers retire Pau Gasol’s jersey?
- Bruins bring in a new Athletic Director
More Stories from Around LA
- Dave Roberts talks concerns and questions about the 2020 season
- Dodgers could receive special clearance to play at home in 2020
- Dwight Howard has stayed in shape with a very particular workout
- Lebron gives an inspiring speech to the Class of 2020
- Les Snead and LA scouts break down Terrell Burgess
- 6 offensive players that have to step up this year for LA
Can’t wait to see everyone go crazy when @MLB announces the 2020 season! It’s gone be lit!!
— Doug McKain (@DMAC_LA) May 17, 2020
More like psyched outta my mind 👏🏽 https://t.co/msrVIooXoU
— Brycen Hopkins (@Itsbhop89) May 17, 2020
Any stories that you would like us to cover? Let us know in the comments below! Remember to check in daily to get the latest updates on LA sports!