Marc and Pau Gasol are the first brothers to ever play for the Lakers. If the Lakers sign the 40-year-old veteran big man Pau Gasol, they could also be the first brothers to play for the same Lakers team! Pau Gasol hasn’t played in an NBA game since March 10, 2019 when he injured his ankle while being used in a limited role for the Milwaukee Bucks.
We break down the possibility of Pau Gasol retiring as a Laker, what he could bring to the team, and how signing the six-time all-star would send a positive message to future free agent targets. Plus, should the Lakers retire Pau Gasol’s number?
Everything Lakers Offseason
- NBA Announces Full Preseason Schedule
- Grading the Lakers Offseason
- Markieff Morris Staying with Purple and Gold
- LA Signs Veteran Marc Gasol to a Two-Year Deal
- LA Signs Montrezl Harrell Away From Clippers
- Anthony Davis Contract Situation Update! What His New Deal Could Look Like!
- Los Angeles and Oklahoma City Agree to Trade for Dennis Schröder
Please subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with all the latest news, rumors, and more about ALL of your Los Angeles sports teams!