The NBA season is fast approaching, and the Lakers are itching to get out there and defend their title. With less than a month before Opening Night, the league is beginning to put its plan in place for the 72-game season.
On Friday afternoon, the NBA officially announced their preseason schedule, which includes a pair of matchups against their neighbors from down the hall.
The NBA announced its preseason schedule, which for the Lakers includes 4 games, with 2 against the Clippers (Dec. 11 and 13), and 2 against Phoenix (Dec. 16 and 18): pic.twitter.com/8J8857AkKz
— Mike Trudell (@LakersReporter) November 27, 2020
Overall, the Lakers will be playing 4 preseason games:
- December 11th vs Los Angeles Clippers
- December 13th vs Los Angeles Clippers
- December 16th at Phoenix Suns
- December 18th at Phoenix Suns
With such a short offseason to prepare, don’t expect any of these games to dictate how the regular season will play out. Instead, this will be a period for the team to gain some chemistry and learn how to play with each other.
Everything Lakers Offseason
- Markieff Morris Staying with Purple and Gold
- LA Signs Veteran Marc Gasol to a Two-Year Deal
- LA Signs Montrezl Harrell Away From Clippers
- Anthony Davis Contract Situation Update! What His New Deal Could Look Like!
- Los Angeles and Oklahoma City Agree to Trade for Dennis Schröder
Please subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with all the latest news, rumors, and more about ALL of your Los Angeles sports teams!