It’s been talked about every single day for the past 3 months. Fans, players, and owners alike have all grown tired of the constant back and forth with nothing to show for it. And on Saturday morning, that all came to a sudden but completely expected end. the MLBPA officially announce that they would not be making any further attempts to negotiate a season and would instead wait for the league to tell them “when and where” to play. While this may mean that we don’t receive a season longer than 50 games, it does mean that baseball can finally find a way forward. All that remains to be seen is what Commissioner Manfred will decide is a fair number of games for the 2020 season. Plenty of Dodgers players shared their excitement to finally get down to business, even if it comes in the form of a shortened season. Hopefully, they get the chance to prove that they were rightfully considered the favorites to win it all this year.
The Rams and Chargers have been patiently waiting for their new home to be completed, and it seems to be reaching the final stretch of construction. SoFi Stadium has been a slow process, but the product looks to be worth the wait! Youtuber John Kay gave us another great look at the most recent additions, including new plants and trees that are being planted around the property. With the entire project expected to be done in time for the season, the final touches are coming together and they look incredible. Now we wait to see if fans will get to enjoy the new accommodations this season.
- Justin Turner and other Dodgers speak out on the end of negotiations
- SoFi Stadium construction updates as of June 14th, 2020
More Stories from Around LA
- One player from another team that Dodgers fans just can’t hate
- MLBPA makes strong statement as they decline to negotiate further
- Danny Green believes players can resume season while helping social movement
- Dr. Fauci makes his prediction for NBA champion
- The return of Morgan Fox will be huge for Rams
- Rams could learn from last year’s Week 2 game against Saints
- Patrick Beverly makes a brutally honest comment in regard to LeBron James
- Why Jerry West left the Warriors to join the Clippers
— Los Angeles Dodgers (@Dodgers) June 14, 2020
11 years ago today, Kobe won his first ring without Shaq as the Lakers defeated the Magic in the '09 Finals 🐍 pic.twitter.com/azF0BoFOec
— ESPN (@espn) June 14, 2020
Remember to check in daily to get the latest updates on LA sports! Follow us on our socials for more content and breaking stories!